YOU ARE HERE: Home
> Marketing Tips > Google AdWords - Lesson 6
Lesson 6 of the Google AdWords Success Plan
by Matt Hockin
Use Automated Follow-Up System
Following up is THE most effective way to remind them so they buy.
People usually only buy from other people and companies that they know, like and TRUST.
Therefore, following up with your list of prospects and building goodwill with them is THE most effective way to remind them of your products and services so they buy from YOU and not your competitors.
Here are the 3 most recommended ways to follow-up with your prospects:
1) Use an email "autoresponder" system to follow-up with your prospects using a series of email messages and reminds them to buy your products or services. (For example, Aweber, ConstantContact or InfusionSoft);
2) Use Google AdWords "Remarketing" to follow your prospects around the NET and display your banner advertisements to them and remind them to buy your products or services;
3) Use Facebook "Custom Audiences" to follow-up with your prospects on FB.
Using these 1, 2 or even ALL 3 of these follow-up methods is a very powerful way to remind people of your products and/or services so they to buy from you... AND tell others about you.
By simply adding an inexpensive and easy to set-up autoresponder email series, you will vastly improve the effectiveness of your marketing. By using all 3 of these follow-up strategies, you will make your business a marketing and sales powerhouse that is "Head and Shoulders" above the rest.
Then all you need to do is to keep "feeding your funnel" with new potential buyers and your system will automatically do the work of converting them into customers.
OK, so there you go. This is the last lesson of the "Google AdWords Success Plan".
By following the recommendations in this "Google AdWords Success Plan" you will accomplish 4 POWERFUL business building tasks for your business:
1) Attract your ideal prospects to your website from the #1 source of buyers… Google;
2) "Wow them" with your irresistible offer to capture their contact information and build your database of prospects;
3) Convert them from prospects into new sales making you money and building your business;
4) And then automatically follow-up with them for building future sales, fans and goodwill in your marketplace.
Need help getting more results from your Google AdWords campaign?
To discover more about Optimizing Google AdWords, call Matt Hockin at 541.280.3363 or click here to use our contact form.
optimization | website optimization services | ways we can help
you | free
consultation | free marketing
tips | success stories | faqs
| about us
| site map | contact
us | newsletter
19565 Buck Canyon Road Bend, Oregon 97702
Copyright ©2002-2017 Interactive Marketing. All rights reserved.