YOU ARE HERE: Home
> Marketing Services >
Site Design > Landing Sites
Why are "Landing Sites" better
than "Landing Pages?"
Sending your visitors to relevant “Landing Pages” is a step on
the right direction, but having just one page usually is just not
enough to convert an adequate amount of visitors into leads or
A landing site is an extension of a single landing page with
additional web pages and communications tools. Utilizing landing
sites allows you to tell the “whole story” your visitor needs to
know to make the decision to convert into a new lead or sale.
3 Easy Steps to Generating Leads and Sales with Pay-Per-Click:
- The Searcher is on a mission and has just typed in
a keyword phrase that correlates to a certain product or
- Your PPC ad is spotted and you’ve won the click –
now you have just 3 to 8 seconds to get the Searcher to take
- By winning the click, you were afforded the opportunity to
present a web page to the Searcher. The chart below shows
where companies direct Searchers:
- Most present the homepage of their web site
- Many present a specific page within their web
- Some present a landing page
- Few present the homepage of a “landing site”
The Few who use landing sites will generate a higher
“Return” on their PPC investments because they will enable the
Searcher to take immediate Action.
Action implies that the Searcher signs up for
something - a purchase, a trial, a video, a paper, a tour, a
presentation, a newsletter, etc. Landing Sites are designed to lure
the few who may be on the fence to take action and convert.
Advantages to Landing Sites:
- When appropriate, landing sites display powerful
benefit-oriented copywriting (words) that persuade your
visitors to convert into leads or sales.
- Landing sites remove clutter and distractions to keep
visitors on the path to conversion.
- Landing sites reduce navigation choices by removing
distracting and non relevant links which increases conversion,
leads and sales.
- Landing sites show the merchandise and leads visitors to
the checkout line.
Landing Sites tell searchers what they
want to know to make the buying decision:
- “This is the right place”
- “This is what I thought it would be”
- “It is easy to get what I want”
- “I don’t need to click the back button”
- “This site and company looks trustworthy”
- “This won’t take much time at all”
Or, learn more about increasing your
Request your free conversion rate analysis. Call us toll-free
at 541.280.3363 or fill out this convenient contact form:
leads and sales with “Landing Sites.”
Frequently Asked Questions:
For more details about our Landing Site Services, call Matt
Hockin toll-free at 541.280.3363 or click here to
contact us for more information.
website optimization services | ways we can help
you | free
consultation | free marketing
success stories | faqs
| about us | resources
| site map | contact
us | newsletter
19565 Buck Canyon Road Bend, Oregon 97702
Copyright ©2002-2017 Interactive Marketing. All rights reserved.
landing page and landing site design